- Salary €2,000 - €3,000
Our client is a well-known company in Qatar is searching for a
SENIOR SERVICE ENGINEER
It is the richest country on the planet
The company provides Managed IT services, Data Centre Services, Cloud Services and IT Security Service, it has three Tier III certified data centres, known as M-VAULTs offering a guaranteed uptime of 99.98%, as well it has State-of-the-art Data Centre M-VAULT 2 is LEED Platinum certified where M-VAULT 3 is LEED Gold certified.
- Provide onsite IT support for clients and
- Be responsible for resolving or escalating customer reported Incidents and Service Requests assigned to the Workplace Services
- Create, document, and review work instructions to help deal with similar incidents and requests.
- Take full ownership of all open Incidents and Service Requests and update them on a daily basis as
- Ensure that all Workplace Services processes are followed
- Backlog management to reduce the duration Incidents or Service Requests remain open
- Provide guidance to Workplace Services Engineers regarding escalation process
- Inform management of any P1 tickets or problematic tickets and escalate accordingly
- Train new joiners
- Suggest to management ways to improve the service delivered by the Workplace Services
- Raise possible KBAs and guides to management for approval and assignment
- Ensure that all issues related to the Workplace Services Team are escalated immediately to management
- Post-secondary education in IT or related field
- Current Microsoft or Cisco certifications backed with practical hands-on experience (MCITP, MCTS, CCNA and CCNP)
- Experience with BES and Blackberry support.
- At least 1-year support of Cisco IPT systems.
- Trouble shooting and problem analysis skills.
- Experience with HP Service Manager is a plus.
- Operational experience in maintaining complex IT environments.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Interesting and dynamic job, sun, sea
- Professional training and certification
- Excellent professional development and growth possibilities
- Motivating salary up to 3000 USD (net/month) and competitive benefits package (health insurance, sports etc.)*
- Accommodation costs up to 1500 USD/net/month fully paid
- Mobile costs up to 50 USD/month fully covered
- Travel costs at home – FULLY paid
- Visa and ticket costs- FULLY paid
This is great job opportunity. Please send us your CV and we will call you shortly.