Our client is one of the largest banks in Latvia is looking for a new team member to join their friendly team. In this role, you will be participating in the development of modern bank technology products.
Systems Analyst / SQL Developer
Your role will be:
- Full project development, starting from business analysis up to release into production (including technical analysis, estimate, development, testing and bug fixing).
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development with similar IT academic qualification.
- 3 - 5 years of strong experience in SQL, T-SQL and MS SQL Server, including the ability to debug applications via SQL profiler, resolve deadlocks and expensive queries issues, perform queries optimizations.
- Experience with web services and/or Borland Delphi and Microsoft .NET will be considered as an advantage.
You will get:
- Salary from 1800 - 2800 EUR gross per month.
- All social guarantees and payments.
- Flexible hours.
- Free choice - remote work from home in Latvia (Riga) or in the company's office.
- Benefits (health insurance, sports club, professional training, additional vacation )
- Unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Various recreational and sports activities.
English – conversational, Latvian - conversational.
To apply, please send your CV.