Our client is one of the largest banks in Latvia is looking for a new team member to join their friendly team. In this role, you will be participating in the development of modern bank technology products.
Your role will be:
- Design new databases to meet the needs of the customers and users
- Develop database code to perform specific tasks, such as extracting data for reports, making updates, or deleting data
- Modify and upgrade existing databases
- Use databases to design business intelligence reports
- Ensure new IT and business projects meet database standards and requirements
- Create IT documentation for new and existing databases within Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3 - 5 years of strong experience in databases (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server or others), including the ability to debug applications, resolve deadlocks and expensive queries issues, perform query optimizations.
- Experience with web services and/or Borland Delphi and Microsoft .NET will be considered as an advantage.
You will get:
- Salary from 2500 - 3800 EUR gross per month.
- All social guarantees and payments.
- Flexible hours.
- Free choice - remote work from home in Latvia (Riga) or in the company's office.
- Benefits (health insurance, sports club, professional training, additional vacation )
- Unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Various recreational and sports activities.
English – conversational, Latvian - conversational.
To apply, please send your CV.