Our client a Transcom company is seeking new talents in Riga. Would you like to work as part of a young team in a motivating environment with great opportunities for career development? Then you should apply for this position!
At Transcom, you will have great opportunities for career and personal development. The company will give you a flying start, which is followed up with training, coaching and skills development. You will work together with your colleagues in a committed team towards clear goals in order to deliver world-class customer service.
NORWEGIAN BUSINESS CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
- Work experience in an international company and multilingual team,
- Professional full training and excellent experience in customer service,
- An attractive and dynamic team,
- Salary increase after 1 year,
- Health insurance,
- New and well-equipped office,
- Documents support and relocation opportunity to Riga, Latvia,
- Benefits – team-building activities, taxi services, free gym etc.
Personality is more important than work experience.
The company believe that attitude and personality are more important than previous work experience. For this reason, they have no requirement for previous employment when they seek future customer service representatives. However, to apply for this job you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Fluency in Norwegian,
- Other Nordic language knowledge will be considered as an asset,
- Good knowledge of English,
- Very good communication skills,
- Good computer skills,
- Possibility to work in day and evening shifts.
- English, Norwegian.
- 1550 -1700 EUR gross per month.
- We look forward to receiving your application! Please submit your CV.