IT RECRUITER (Junior or Middle)
WORK IN helps companies to grow internationally by providing professional recruitment, headhunting, staffing services in different industries as Finance, IT, Banking, Logistics, Sales, and others. Our clients are across Latvia and globally.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is eager to develop his career within an energetic and professional HR team. As an IT Recruiter, you will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle recruitment process from A to Z.
We have really fun vacancies that we fill in an average of 2-3 weeks (international clients, attractive salary, product development companies, no boring vacancies and state corporations);
Be our team member!
- Search for Mid / Senior Developers.
- You will work with a variety of interesting Latvian and European IT projects.
- You will perform the full cycle recruiting process (from sourcing to presenting to a client).
- You will have some administrative tasks (CRM database management, job ads posting, processing of internal documents, preparation of reports).
- You will communicate with IT industry candidates on a daily basis.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in IT recruiting (in-house from 1 year or agency from 6 months),
- Together with the client, you will formulate a portrait of a candidate covering his needs, using our methodology,
- Create an attractive and accurate proposal for candidates,
- Develop a smart strategy for finding the right person,
- You will find the right candidate using IT recruiting technologies and tools,
- You will methodically accompany the selection and masterfully guide the candidate on the client's side until you receive an offer and starting the work.
- English, Latvian, Russian.
- basic salary from 1000 - 1500 EUR gross per month + KPI and bonuses till 1500 EUR each month.
- Covered telephone expenses.
- Endless training, growth opportunities.
- An international and fast-paced environment.
- Friendly and professional team members.
- Great work conditions and other perks.
- Opportunity to build own team within the company.
- Opportunity to work at the office or remotely. Riga centre - Brivibas Street 144.
- Please submit your CV.
For more info please contact us at email@example.com, tel. 22479424.