Our client is a well-known company with a branch in Latvia in the world of online payments and is currently seeking a skillful Financial Operations Specialist. The company provides financial solutions between companies and online payment systems, and banks.
ACCOUNTANT / FINANCE RECORDER
The position requires you to build, produce and analyze financial related reports. Manage clients' financial statuses and balances in various currencies. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Finance department in the Fin-tech industry.
Join the company if you believe you are someone who thrives in a team and you will enjoy growing with us and appreciate working in a fresh, fun, and dynamic environment in the heart of Riga.
- Financial record-keeping
- Submission of transfers and remittances
- Preparing financial statements to maintain cash controls of the merchants
- Executing Cash Flow requirements
- Updating and monitoring transfers and balance information
- Onboarding, ongoing operating related tasks
- Reconciliation of transactions and settlements
- Analyzing financial activities of our clients to ensure correct and timely settlements.
- Backing up financial operators with daily transfers
- Ongoing communications with providers
- 2+ years experience in an online payment company or bank (is an advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Excel (Proficiently)
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Responsible, with strong attention to detail, is a must
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Russian
- Willingness to learn and initiate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in economics or business administration (MBA advantage)
- Competitive pay from 2000 - 2500 EUR gross
- On-job training provided
- Excellent career opportunity
- Health insurance with sports activities
- Covered telephone expenses
- Excellent working conditions, modern and professional colleagues. The average age in the team is 35 years
- Endless training, and growth opportunities
- An international and fast-paced environment
Flexible hours from 09:00-18:00. Riga centre – Vilandes iela.
Please submit your CV.