Our client is one of the largest banks in Latvia is looking for a new team member to join their friendly team. In this role, you will be participating in the development of modern bank technology products.
Data Warehouse Developer (Middle and Senior)
Your role will be:
- Analyze requirements and design functionality with business analysts and product owners.
- Design and implement data processing, storage and reporting solutions.
- To work closely with specialists of other departments, promoting safe and automated System changes and monitoring of the continuous operation of systems.
- Solve complex system problems.
- 3+ years working with databases (Oracle and/or Sybase) and ETL tools (Pentaho).
- Experience in designing and implementing data warehouse solutions.
- Experience in automation of internal processes of financial organizations.
- Positive, open-minded person.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, with a responsible attitude to work.
You will get:
- The opportunity of relocation to Latvia, obtaining a work visa, residence permit, assistance with accommodation.
- Salary from 2500 – 4500 EUR gross per month.
- All social guarantees and payments.
- Additional vacation days.
- Free choice - work from home in Latvia (Riga) or in the company's office.
- Benefits (health insurance, sports club, company discounts for services etc.)
- Unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Various recreational and sports activities.
English – conversational, Russian (preferred), Latvian (preferred).
To apply, please send your CV.